Sophisticated Hen Party including a Mind, Body & Soul Challenge
Set your girlfriends a complex challenge to see who the Mistresses of the weekend are!
- Don't miss Royal Ascot, Henley Royal Regatta & the various Henley Festivals
- The perfect Spa experience!
- A Full English Breakfast - coming right up Sir sorry Ma'am!
- Our Fabulous "C U Jimmy" Jock Hat Competition!
- The ultimate Cottage + Cruiser Henley Regatta & Festival experience!
- Anyone for a fabulous scrumptious BBQ?
- We give you the renowned West End cabaret star - "Miss Dollie Bergere"!
- Crafts and Giggles - Hen Party Entertainment.
- Who's for a Hen Party Challenge?
- For group activities consider Decopatch, Pottery Painting or a Vintage Tea Party
- Darren "The Dazzler" - Our International Cocktail Man!
- A spectacular evening of Murder Mystery with all its twists and turns
- Local amenities
- Local Pubs
- What makes Hurst a special place?
- Just look at how your wee doggy might enjoy it here
- Possibly the perfect place to park up before that flight from Heathrow?
- View the very rare Falabella horses on the gorgeous Vineyard walk
- Maybe water is more your scene - well try the equally gorgeous Ford Lakes walk
- View pictures from a walk to the Father Tree dated 2/7/2006
- View pictures from a village walk dated 9/10/2005
- View pictures from the Vineyard walk dated 8/10/2005
- Perfect for the more sophisticated hen party
- Self Catering Accommodation - Larger parties can rent the whole house for 2 days or more
- Special rate taxi hire for St. Swithins Cottage customers
- St. Swithins Cottage is the best accommodation choice for our friends from the USA or Canadian
- People who have enjoyed St. Swithins Cottage
- Latest News
St. Swithins Cottage
Tel: +44 (0)7712 673376View map
Recommended by Dean:
Polly & Neil
Event Cocktails & Consultancy
0844 272 3549
Darren "The Dazzler"
Grocer & Convenience Store
Chinese / Thai: Jolly Farmer
Indian: The Mita's
01189 344586 or 01189 344599
Italian / Pizza: La Fontana
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Relax with us
St. Swithins Cottage
Peace - Tranquillity - Antiquity
Get in touchIf I am around feel free to Skype chat with me. I can even walk you around via cam to any room you want to see. Just press the button immediately below.....
Our professional partners will split you into a number of teams to complete a series of challenges.
Please contact either Tamara on 07986 365175 or Brad on 07885 253477 to discuss how you want to set up your challenge which can be be themed in a number of different ways: Bond Girls, Gangsters Molls, St. Trinians, etc.
You then choose 5 challenges to complete from a list which includes:
Intelligence – A series of themed quizes
Observation – Teams have 30 mins to photograph a series of items within the local vicinity
Deduction – Each team places three items from their hand bags into an evidence bag. These are then shown to the other teams, who have to identify which team the evidence bag belongs to.
Agility – Teams have to create a short dance sequence to include one set move that they are shown.
Interrogation – In each team, one person becomes the interrogator, the other a spy. The interrogator has to ask the spy 3 questions. The spy has to tell the truth for two of the questions and lie on the third. The other teams have to say which one they think is the lie. Whilst answering, girls are hooked up to a lie detector (fun novelty toy) which gives them a small shock if it thinks they are lying!
Defense – Teams have to come up with a short scene that has to include three "combat" moves
Mixology – Teams have to come up with the perfect cocktail. Each team can choose two spirits and a mixer and a glass to come up with the perfect cocktail. They are judged on look and taste.
Truth Serum – We provide a stack of "Truth Cards" and a stack of "Dare Cards". Each team picks a truth card and each member has to answer the question truthfully or take a Dare Card.
Bravery – Teams play Russian roulette with a toy gun that is loaded with a balloon. They spin the chamber and pull the trigger. If the balloon bursts they lose points. If it doesn't, they gain points.
Please remember that this like all our attractions is available both to our house guests and those of a slightly more adventurous nature partaking of our Absolutely Fabulous Glamping programme.